Terms & Conditions
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Calaustralia aim for 100% customer satisfaction with all of our products or services. This warranty is provided by Calaustralia and is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Calaustralia’ products come with a warranty against any manufacturing faults and defects for the stated period of years from the date of proof of purchase.
- Any product damaged in transit or not working on arrival must be reported to us within 10 days of you taking delivery of or purchasing the product (whichever occurs first). A replacement product will be shipped to you promptly after Calaustralia receive from you the faulty product together with your proof of purchase of the product.
- Please be aware that you must pay to ship the product to the address nominated by Calaustralia and the costs that will be incurred by Calaustralia in shipping a replacement product to you.
This warranty does not cover
- Misuse or use for wrongful purpose for example to pick up liquids, plaster dust, powder or sand.
- Commercial or industrial use when the product is not designed for commercial or industrial use.
- Consumables, such as bags, belts and filters.
Calaustralia reserves the right to change its pricing at any stage. Calaustralia will promptly and clearly communicate any price change on the website (www.Calaustralia.com.au).
The price which is payable for the products is the price that is clearly set out on the website at the time you order the product. The price does not include delivery charges. All prices are inclusive of GST.
At Calaustralia we aim to keep all product information 100% accurate to help you make informed decisions. However, please be aware that from time to time there may be inadvertent errors on the website and mistakes in relation to pricing or product information. Calaustralia will use its best efforts to minimise and correct any mistakes. Calaustralia recommends that you do not rely on the information contained on the website and Calaustralia does not accept liability for your reliance on information on its website.
Calaustralia gives no express or implied warranties or representations as to the operation of the website or the content, information or materials on the website. If you use the website, you agree to do so at your sole risk.
Calaustralia reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, terms and conditions and warranties at any time.
If any part of Calaustralia policies, terms and conditions or warranties (Terms) is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that part of the Terms is severed, and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remainder of the Terms.
The terms set out in this document constitute the entire agreement between you and Calaustralia regarding the operation of the website.
When you process an online transaction using the Checkout option, our system stores your details that relate to your order (excluding credit card details) so we can assist you with any enquiries relating to your orders.
All transactions are quoted in Australian dollars unless otherwise stated.
If you have any further questions about any Terms, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Service team on 0431 033 880, or via email by using the Contact Us form.